- How do I connect to a data source?
- Connecting to a data source requires three simple steps. Click here to learn how.
- What if I don’t see my data source listed?
- Nexla is constantly adding connections to new data sources. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your data source.
- What are/where can I find the credentials I need to connect?
- If you are unsure about your credentials, please ask your DevOps or Data Engineering team. Sending data to a partner? Ask your partner.
- What does a bucket policy mean?
- A bucket policy is specific to Amazon Web Services. "Bucket policy and user policy are two of the access policy options available for you to grant permission to your Amazon S3 resources" (Amazon, 2017).
- Why can’t I find my data set?
- Data sets are alphabetically ordered within the data set page. To search for a data set, type the name of the data set into the search bar. Make sure to double check the connection of your data source if you still cannot find it.
- Where can I find the data sets from my own data sources?
- Click on the "Data Sets" option in the left menu bar.
- Where can I find data sets others shared with me?
- If there are data sets shared with you, you will find a "Shared With Me" option at the top of the data sets page. The shared with me option is next to "From My Data Sources."
- How do I rename a data set?
- To rename a data set, select the data set you wish to rename. Once the grey box pops up, hover over the name of the title to reveal a text box. Type in a new name to rename the data set. Your changes are saved automatically.
- How do I receive data from others?
- To receive data from outside sources, click on "Data Sources" to connect.
- Status Active/Paused/In Progress: What’s the difference?
- Active: Nexla is constantly updating your data publication and sharing it with those who have access.
- Paused: Nexla has temporarily stopped checking for updates from data sources.
- In Progress: Nexla is creating your data publication. This process should take no longer than a few minutes.
Who do I contact if I need more help?
If you need any additional support, please email email@example.com