After you've gone through the first steps of preparing your data to send, follow these instructions to send to Dropbox.
1. Select Dropbox as your destination and click next.
2. Click add a new credential. A pop-up box will prompt you to sign in to Dropbox to link with Nexla. Sign in with your dropbox login credentials.
3. Choose the folder you wish to send your data to. Click the grey arrow to expand folders. Click select by hovering over the folder you choose, and then click close.
4. From the formats page, click the grey arrow to expand the formats drop down menu. From there, choose the format you want your data to be sent in.
5. Once you close, the destination you are sending your data to will appear in the bottom blue bar of the panel on the right. If there are no other transforms or attributes you wish to add, click create in the top right corner.
6. You will be redirected to the summary page. From here, you can click the Activate this Flow button to start sending the dataset. You can also activate later if you'd like to start sending at a later time. When you're finished, click done.
You can also scroll to see specifics of your data flow.
*You must activate the flow in order for the data to start sending to your preferred destination.
Activate your data set at a different time
1.Navigate back to My Data Sets. From the drop down, select To My Destinations.
2. On the data set you wish to activate, click the three blue dots in the corner as indicated by the red circle. From the drop down, select Activate. Once the lightning bolt in the top right corner turns green, you're done! Your data set is now activated.
That’s it! Nexla will now continue to process your data and automatically monitor your data and alert you for any schema changes or pauses in activity.