After you've gone through the first steps of preparing your data to send, follow these instructions to send to Dropbox.
1. Select Dropbox as your destination and click next.
2. Click add a new credential. A pop-up box will prompt you to sign in to Dropbox to link with Nexla. Sign in with your dropbox login credentials.
3. Choose the folder you wish to send your data to. Click the grey arrow to expand folders. Click select by hovering over the folder you choose, and then click close.
4. Once you close, the destination you are sending your data to will appear in the bottom blue bar of the panel on the right. If there are no other transforms or attributes you wish to add, click create in the top right corner.
6. Next, navigate back to My Data Sets. Next to the left menu panel, select To My Destinations.
7. Click on the three blue dots in the right corner of the data set you wish to activate. Select activate.
8. That’s it! Nexla will now continue to process your data and automatically monitor your data and alert you for any schema changes or pauses in activity.