After you've gone through the first steps of preparing your data to send, follow these instructions to send to FTP.
1. Select FTP as your destination and click next.
2. Click add a new credential. Enter a credential name. Enter your credential information including the Host link, FTP port, FTP Connection type, FTP username, and FTP password. Click Save when done.
[Optional] Expand the Advanced Settings menu and select the FTP mode from the drop down. Click save.
3. Select the the appropriate files or folders you wish to add. Click the grey arrows to expand folders. To select a file, hover over the file until the blue select button shows up and click select.
4. From the formats page, click the grey arrow to expand the formats drop down menu. From there, choose the format you want your data to be sent in.
5. After clicking done, your destination will appear at the bottom blue bar in the right panel of the transforms editor. Click create in the top right corner.
6. You will be redirected to the summary page. From here, you can click the Activate this Flow button to start sending the dataset. You can also activate later if you'd like to start sending at a later time. When you're finished, click done.
You can also scroll to see specifics of your data flow.
*You must activate the flow in order for the data to start sending to your preferred destination.
Activate your data set to a different time
1. Navigate back to My Data Sets. From the drop down, select To My Destinations.
2. On the data set you wish to activate, click the three blue dots in the corner as indicated by the red circle. From the drop down, select Activate. Once the lightning bolt in the top right corner turns green, you're done! Your data set is now activated.
That’s it! Nexla will now continue to process your data and automatically monitor your data and alert you for any schema changes or pauses in activity.