After you've gone through the first steps of preparing your data to send, follow these instructions to send to Amazon S3.
1. Select Amazon S3 as your destination and click next.
2. Click add a new credential. Type in a credential name, and expand the Advanced Settings menu.
3. In the Advanced Settings menu, enter the AWS Access Key and the AWS Secret Key and click save. Don’t know your keys? Ask your IT, DevOps, or Data Engineering team. Sending to a partner’s database? Ask your partner.
4. After clicking save, choose the folder you wish to send your data to. To select a folder, hover over the file until the blue select button shows up. Click select, and then click close.
5. Once you close, the destination you are sending your data to will appear in the bottom blue bar of the panel on the right. If there are no other transforms or attributes you wish to add, click create in the top right corner.
6. Next, navigate back to My Data Sets. Next to the left menu panel, select To My Destinations.
7. Click on the three blue dots in the right corner of the data set you wish to activate. Select activate.
8. That’s it! Nexla will now continue to process your data and automatically monitor your data and alert you for any schema changes or pauses in activity.