After you've gone through the first steps of preparing your data to send, follow these instructions to send to a Dynamic Datamap.
1. When sending a data set to be used as a data map, select Dynamic Datamap as the destination.
2. Then, create a name for your data map, optional description, and primary key. Once saved, the datamap will be available for use in the transformation editor.
3. After transforming and sending, navigate back to My Data Sets. Next to the left menu panel, select To My Destinations.
4. Click on the three blue dots in the right corner of the data set you wish to activate. Select activate.
5. That’s it! Nexla will now continue to process your data and automatically monitor your data and alert you for any schema changes or pauses in activity.