After you've gone through the first steps of preparing your data to send, follow these instructions to send to Amazon Redshift.
1. Select Redshift as your destination and click next.
2. Click add a new credential. Here, you will fill out the credentials needed for Redshift. When you’re done, scroll down and click save.
[Optional] Expand the Advanced Settings menu and enter a schema name. Click save.
3. Choose Create new table, or select a table you’d like to add to, and click next.
4. Name your table by hovering over the table name as indicated by the red box, and type in a new name. You can choose to insert or upsert the data. For upsert, select the attributes to match for an upsert. When you’re done, click close.
5. After closing, click create in the top right corner. Nexla will then redirect you to the Summary page. Here, you can click the Activate this Flow button to start sending the dataset. You can also activate later if you'd like to start sending at a later time. When you're finished, click done.
You can also scroll to see specifics of your data flow.
*You must activate the flow in order for the data to start sending to your preferred destination.
Activate your data set at a different time
1. Navigate back to My Data Sets. From the drop down, select To My Destinations.
7. On the data set you wish to activate, click the three blue dots in the corner as indicated by the red circle. From the drop down, select Activate. Once the lightning bolt in the top right corner turns green, you're done! Your data set is now activated.
8. That’s it! Nexla will now continue to process your data and automatically monitor your data and alert you for any schema changes or pauses in activity.