1. From My Data Sets, select the data set you wish to transform. Click the blue paper airplane icon in the top right corner.
2. You will be redirected to the transforms editor. In the left panel, select the attribute you wish to transform by clicking the attribute’s checkbox.
3. [Optional] From the first drop down menu in the middle panel, set the format of your attribute.
4. From the second drop down menu, add the transform you wish to make. Click here for a list of the transforms Nexla can make. Don’t see your needed transform? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on custom code tab to drop in your own code for the transform you wish to make. If you wish to reuse an old custom transform, click on the reusable transforms tab to reuse any custom code you have saved.
*Before inserting your custom code, please work with Nexla's solutions team to test and validate your custom transforms.
5. [Optional] From the third drop down menu, add a filter of your choice. When you’re done applying the desired transforms, select Add to Draft and send it off to your desired destination.