After you've gone through the first steps of preparing your data to send, follow these instructions to send to an API.
1. Select API as your destination and click next.
2. Enter your credential name, a description if desired, and a test URL to check authentication. Need a URL? Get in touch with your devops, IT, or data engineering team. When you're done, click save.
[Optional] Expand the advanced settings menu, and enter any header information.
3. After saving, click next. You will be directed to the API Setup page. Here, you should enter the API URL and click test. Fill out the rest of the set up form as necessary, then click create.
4. After clicking create, your destination will appear at the bottom blue bar in the right panel of the transforms editor. Click create in the top right corner.
5. Nexla will then redirect you to the Review page. From here, you can click the Activate this Flow button to start sending the dataset. You can also activate later if you'd like to start sending at a later time. When you're finished, click done.
You can also scroll to see specifics of your data flow.
*You must activate the flow in order for the data to start sending to your preferred destination.
Activate your data set at a different time
1.Navigate back to My Data Sets. From the drop down, select To My Destinations.
2. Click on the three blue dots in the right corner of the data set you wish to activate. Select activate.
That's it! Nexla will now continue to process your data and automatically monitor your data and alert you for any schema changes or pauses in activity.